Global Digital Women (GDW) is a fast-growing international network of women shaping digital industries. The aim is to network, provide visibility, and strengthen the inspiring digital minds of our time. With GDW (global-digital-women.com) we offer the #femaledigitalheros from companies, politics, associations, and organizations a platform and space for exchange and visibility of their career paths. Now we’ve launched FemaleOneZero (femaleonezero.com), a new English-language website for the international market. The soft launch was on 1 December, 2018. Now the page is to be developed briskly. We need your support from now on!
To support the editorial team with the editor-in-chief and the international network of freelancers we are looking for:
Intern (f/m) from the journalism / communication / PR sector
Who do we want? You.
Where do we need you? At the editorial office in Munich.
When do you start? Beginning of March.
- Support in the organization and planning of the website in direct coordination with the editor-in-chief
- Coordination with and active support of the social media team
- Contributing your own writing
- Creation of visuals (e.g. with CANVA) or snippets for social media
- General support for all communication of FemaleOneZero
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You are studying communication and media sciences, journalism, or a comparable field, or simply enjoy communication.
- High organizational and communication skills and affinity for topics such as #female empowerment and digitization
- You speak and write very good English and German
- You have editorial experience and a good writing style
- Varied, challenging, and versatile tasks with the freedom to contribute your own ideas and experience
- Jointly shaping the development and expansion of the FemaleOneZero brand
- Responsible work with a high degree of independence
- Open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short paths to decision-making
- A workplace in the center of Munich (University)
Want to work with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, and certificates). Please send it to the editor-in-chief Natascha Zeljko by email stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date: firstname.lastname@example.org