How do you feel at your workplace?

Last Sunday we asked you how you felt at your workplace – Appreciated? Paid fairly? Supported?

The results show: 69% of you feel appreciated at your workplace, the other 31% do not. What was even more appalling: the majority of our community (54%) feels that they do not get paid fairly. Our last question was whether you felt supported by your employer in terms of having the chance of getting promoted. 57% do not feel supported, while 43% feel that their employer does support them.

Sunday Survey 2019-01-08